For this card, I used Basic Grey paper to make a larger back area. The sweet stamp is from Whiff of Joy and I colored her with Copics. I bought a bunch of silk spring flowers from Michael's the other day. They're great for projects. I just cut the backs off so they'll glue mostly flat.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Whiff of Joy #100 - anything goes
2. Fab 'n Funky #65 - more than one fold
3. Delicious Doodles #18 - floral fantasy
4. Totally Gorjuss #73 - spring is sprung
5. Cupcake Inspirations #105 - I was inspired by the spring flowers.
6. Creative Cowgirls - spring/Easter hop along
Check out the blog hop and prizes at Creative Cowgirls.