Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Card and New Challenge Blog

I have a new card to share with you today. I was inspired by Melissa's sketch challenge at The Latte Lounge. You could enter this card in my 4Bs challenge as well! I used Cookout with Dad and the Dad's Day Paper Pack from JLJ Designs (me :). You can get a great free gift with a $10 purchase at Stitchy Bear Stamps, too.

I colored the image with Copics. Not a lot of bling, but I did put a l
ittle glitter on the marshmallows.

Really Reasonable Ribbon is having a great giveaway this week with their organization week.

I did also promise a new challenge blog. Birthday Sundaes will be having their first challenge March 20th. There's some great blog candy up for grabs as well!


Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

2 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Cute card! Thanks for helping me promote Birthday Sundaes!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Great papers and super fun image!