Saturday, March 26, 2011

Tickled Pink Times Two and a Turtle

Peanut wanted me to share her turtle with you. We have a wonderful library and they send home a craft from every story hour. They're always fun. Peanut and I usually do them on the weekends together, although Daddy takes her to story hour.





I was playing with my Tickled Pink digis last night. Kellie was so generous on the Tickled Pink Facebook site. She had asked us what digi we wished was free for a day...and then she gave us our choice!!! Thank you Kellie! I chose Lil Lad Eric. I've been drooling over him since he was released. He really appeals to me - love those glasses.

I colored him with Copics. I find the TP Little Lolitas and Little Lads really challenge my coloring and I like that. I used Basic Grey Hopscotch papers and some new flowers I got in the Michael's dollar bin.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Tickled Pink Challenge #12 - one for the lads
3. Stampavie #134 - for a boy
4. Lexi's Creations #35 - ribbons but no bows or knots
5. Charisma Cardz #12 - birthday for a teen

I was in a totally Tickled Pink mood last night and decided to play with Lil Christmas Lad Frankie. He reminds me of me during the holidays - running around with a panic-ed look on my face. Peanut and I have been cleaning up the craft room and I realized that I have a ton of Stickles/glitter glue, so I let loose on this Christmas project. I also used up some of my stash from last year's Christmas projects - yeah!

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Tickled Pink Christmas Challenge #1 - red, green, and gold
2. Winter Wonderland - Oh Baubles - I used a die cut ornament to accent my poinsettia.

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

12 comments:

Hazel said...

Great cards - such a fun Christmas one - and I love Peanut's turtle. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 13 - hope to see you again soon. x

Bea said...

What a lovely turtle, and beautiful cards :o)

Thanks for joining us at secret Crafter this week

Bea

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Very Christmassy!

Thanks for joining our "Christmas in Spring" challenge at SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Miria said...

Lovely card, fab blue flowers! Thank you for joining in Lexi's Creations, Miria xx

Jeanette Wallén said...

Gorgeous cards!!

Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at TPSC!

/ Jeanette

lalkygirl said...

fantastic card ,the eric image is fab,and you have coloured him beautifully.....i have to say the fab turtle by peanut steals the show ,it is awesome ,i guess your craft stash is no longer safe with another artist in the house!!!
thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Lovely Christmas Baubles card

Thanks for joining us on WINTER WONDERLAND :)

Hugs Jane x

Unknown said...

WOW WOW WOW you have been busy!! Your lad card is so fantastic and Frankie on your Christmas Card is spectacular!! Thanks so much for joining in our Christmas Challenge and also this weeks one for the lads at TPSC
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Anonymous said...

Love you Baubles Card! And obviously,
I'm a fan of Peanut! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week. As a challenge lover, you might also be interested in my Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge.

Gem said...

a gorgeous Teen card! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Charisma! Gemma :)

Ingrid said...

What a fab cards. Cute boys huh?
Thank you so much for joining our Christmas Challenge and our weekly challenge!
Hugs Ingrid

Leonie said...

Wow both of your cards are fabulous!!! And tell Peanut that is the best turtle I have ever seen!!! An artiste in the making!!
thanks for joining in with us this week at TPSC for our Lads challenge and our christmas challenge!
Hugs Leonie