Monday, March 14, 2011

TLL Animal Challenge - Mid-Way Reminder

We're halfway through the Animal Challenge at The Latte Lounge. My card today features An Uncommon Friendship from The Stamping Boutique. I colored the image with Copics and then added Glossy Accents all over. I was trying to make it seem as if you were looking into the water. I added stickers from Creative Memories to make a watery scene.

This is my first circle easel card. I didn't use a tutorial or template, so I'm not sure if I did it quite right. I think the circle is perfect for this card.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
2. Charisma Cardz #10 - easel cards
3. The Crafty Pad #112 - buttons - the two blue flowers on the edges are buttons.
4. Creative Inspirations #55 - easel cards

There are a lot of great challenges going on at The Latte Lounge. We're hosting a Spring Fling Digi Day Saturday 8-10 pm ET. I'll see you there!

Please vote for me in the Sweet Pea Stamp-Off. My card is #18.

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

7 comments:

Gem said...

gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in our Easel cards challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

ElizabethR said...

She is lovely thanks so much for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's challenge this week. Elizabeth x

Rainbow Lady said...

Oh I adore this so pretty and love the circle easel too. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, Ah this is super and just perfect for our theme on Rainbow Lady this week, Thanks for playing, HAzelxoxo

jude said...

Love your circle easel card and the design.thanks for joining us over at creative inspirations this week.hope to see you again
hugs judex

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Very lovely card - I really like the circle easel and then all the shine is gorgeous - amazing work on image! Thanks for playing at RAINBOW LADY'S CHALLENGE this week:)

Suzi Mac said...

hi Jennifer, This is adorable, love the image and your design. Gorgeous, thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations in our easel card challenge. Good luck.
Hugs
Suzi x