Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mini Easter Tildas

I've had my first experience with Magnolia Minis! It took me a while to figure out how to ink them up, but I eventually got that straightened out. I used Mini Hello Tilda for my first adventure.

I wanted to make a card with matching corner bookmark. I used sticky back chipboard that Melissa had sent me for the TLL Secret Sweeties exchange. Glitter seemed to be in order for these projects!

For the bookmark, I used the same chipboard to make the image stand up a little bit. This (and the one I'll show you tomorrow) are my first corner bookmarks. The

I'd like to enter these in the following challenges:
Magnolia Down Under #88 - sketch (just the card)
Totally Tilda #18 - use chipboard
Your Next Stamp #38 - make it sparkle

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

8 comments:

Christine said...

Sweet Tilda creation love the frame..thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chipboard chall this time.

smiles Christine TT DT & girlies xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Lovely card hun, lovely border, thanks for joining our chip board challenge at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz xx

Vicky said...

These are gorgeous I love your mini's I dont have any of these cuties yet.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Trisha said...

So sweet! Love the bookmark to bits! Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda! xox Trisha :)

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW - what a gorgeous job you've done with Jane's Sketch.
Thanx soo much for joining us at MDUC this week
xXx

annes paperfun said...

Such a lovely card!
Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hugs Anne Kristine

Janiel/ janny said...

Beautiful card!
Thank you for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Easter-Spring Extravaganza Contest. Good Luck!! And also MDUC.
hugs, Janiel

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh these are both magnificent! Thanks for playing along with Your Next Stamp's "Make It Sparkle" Challenge!