Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sparkly Yumminess

Hello all! Peanut and I have been working on sparkly cards today. I actually let her use the glitter out of my drawer and she went crazy with it :) We used Sweet on You from Fresh Brewed Designs. I went a little overboard with the glitter too. I just love this yummy image. We added flowers, a sticker sentiment, and stick on rhinestones.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
1. Fresh Brewed Designs #40 - two or more embellishments
2. Simon Says - Mother's Day/Girlie - I went with girlie. I don't know if it gets much girlier than pink, sparkles, and something sweet.
3. Do You Stack Up #12 - shine on

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

8 comments:

Stef H said...

how fun.... and fabulous! oh tell her i crown her a mini-GLITTERBABE!!!

hugs :)

Denise said...

TWO lovely cards. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Marcy said...

Super cute cards! Love all the sparkle! Thank you for joining us this week at Do You Stack Up.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great cards! you can never have to much sparkle!

WencheP said...

Very cute, thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Unknown said...

loads of glitter - love it

kitten DYSU team

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

LOVE IT!!! That has always been one of my favorite Fresh Brewed images and I LOVE your version, too!
Of course, I'm sorry to say, today, Peanut's is my favorite! (-:
Stacie

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

HEHEHE!! This is soooo sweet! I love the colors and the sweet springy feel. Of course Peanuts masterpiece is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing!!! I am going to highlight this post on the facebook page

Thanks also for playing along this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges 2 or more embellies!
HUGS!