Friday, March 18, 2011

Maggie Notes Set

I bought some little notecards at Michael's and I wanted to make them into a set. I didn't really know where to start, so I layed them all out and cut out a cereal box base. Then I basically wrapped the base with paper and added a flip open cover. I decorated the cover with JLJ Designs Pink and Chocolate paper (one of my favorite color combos) and added a sweet Japanese Tilda. I colored her with Copics in pink and purple (another favorite color combo). Here's the front cover:
Here's the inside with two sizes of notecards and a matching pen. I reused the plastic that the cards came in to make pockets.
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
1. Fresh Brewed Designs #39 - spots and dots
2. Pixie Dust #66 - go green - I recycled a cereal box and the plastic the cards came in to make this project.
4. Just Magnolia #98 - favorite color combo
5. Papercutz #83 - anything goes

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Jennifer, this is gorgeous, you are so creative, love the note-lets holder xxx

Stef H said...

wow jenn! absolutely stunning. i see so many nice note cards in the $1 bin and i never know what to do with them. great creations!

have a fabulous weekend.

hugs :)

Unknown said...

Very cute idea! Love this, so pretty!!!!

mckinkle said...

What a super make Jennifer, youve really opened my eyes into new possibilities!

Perfect project for our 3D challenge over at Delicious Doodles. Thanks for joining us this week and good luck!

Keryn :)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Wow! This is so creative. Love it!

Thank you for participating in the Spots and Dots Fresh Brewed Challenge this week!

Anita Bownds said...

oh absolutely lovely project Jennifer..
Thanks for joining us this week at Delicious Doodles challenge blog hope you join us next week!!Hugs ..Anita..xx

Teri said...

Gorgeous project hun!
Thank you for playing the 3D challenge at Delicious Doodles this week, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great papers on these!