I bought some little notecards at Michael's and I wanted to make them into a set. I didn't really know where to start, so I layed them all out and cut out a cereal box base. Then I basically wrapped the base with paper and added a flip open cover. I decorated the cover with JLJ Designs Pink and Chocolate paper (one of my favorite color combos) and added a sweet Japanese Tilda. I colored her with Copics in pink and purple (another favorite color combo). Here's the front cover:Here's the inside with two sizes of notecards and a matching pen. I reused the plastic that the cards came in to make pockets.
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
1. Fresh Brewed Designs #39 - spots and dots
2. Pixie Dust #66 - go green - I recycled a cereal box and the plastic the cards came in to make this project.
3. Delicious Doodles #17 - 3D
4. Just Magnolia #98 - favorite color combo
5. Papercutz #83 - anything goes