I was totally inspired by Kathrin's project for the Magnolia Down Under 2nd Birthday Celebration. I'd never made a box card like this before and I thought I'd give it a try. I didn't attempt all the wonderful goodies Kathrin has in her box.
I guessed at the dimensions of a box and lid that would fit a Tilda inside. I used papers from DCWV's Glitter Stack. I added bows on top from seam binding (just got some in the mail!)
I colored Tilda with Copics using pink and purple. I cut her out and attached her to a bent paper clip. I buried her in flowers to hide the paperclip.
I'd like to enter this project in the following challenges:
1. Magnolia Down Under #87 - use two - I used two ribbons, two DPs (one had several patterns on it), and 2 colors for Tilda (pink and purple).
2. Simon Says - Anything Goes
3. Fab 'n Funky #63 - make it girly
4. Cute Card Thursday #155 - Happy Birthday
5. Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #125 - flowers for mum