Friday, March 11, 2011

Christmas Ducks

It's not too late to vote for me in the Brownie Scraps Facebook Faceoff. Click here, "like" Brownie Scraps (if you don't already), then "like my picture." I'd greatly appreciate it. You can get this kit in my store at Stitchy Bear Stamps.

I made a set of cards using my Christmas ducks. They are sold as a set of three and Snowduck is sold separately. I colored these with Copics. I wanted a simple design, so I used plaid paper from my stash and added a Christmas sentiment sticker to each one.

These cards would be great for my animal challenge at The Latte Lounge. I hope to see you there!

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

These are great Jen. Way to get a head start on Christmas.

Mandy said...

Beautiful cards..Love the images...
Mandy x