Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Luck 'o The Irish

(2nd post) I was busy in the craft room this weekend and I wanted to get my cards posted this week so I didn't miss the challenges I created them for. Sorry they're all at once.

I didn't make too make too many Irish-themed cards this year. I love this cutie from Pixie Dust Studios. I colored her with Copics and added green glitter glue to her headband and the pleats in her dress. The papers are all JLJ Designs from my Lucky Paper Pack. I printed the sentiment and added green flowers, bling, and butterfly. A whole new meaning for "going green."

The monthly challenge at The Latte Lounge is Everyone's Irish in March. Be sure to enter your St. Pat's cards!

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges (it should be lucky :)
1. Pixie Dust Studios #65 - thank you for being you
2. AI Factory #71 - luck of the Irish
3. Delicious Doodles #16 - green for St. Pat's
5. Allsorts #94 - Luck 'o the Irish
6. Sentimental Sundays #46 - Let's go green
7. Create 4 Fun #11 - sketch

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

11 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Oh my! What a beautiful card! I love how you colored March Pixie! Awesome papers too!
Thanks so much for playing along with the Pixies :)
hugs, margie

Sandra DeFalco said...

Jennifer - such a sweet image and card!
Well Done!
Thanks for playing in our 'Go Green' challenge!
♥ Sandi
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Melody said...

Darling image!! Very sweet card!!
Thanks for playing in our challenge!

~Melody

DT for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

JanR said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at AiFactory.

JanR - AiF dt

Cheryl said...

Super cute! Thank you for joining our “Let’s Go Green” challenge at Sentimental Sundays .

~Cheryl~

Jolara said...

really beautifull ! Thanks for joining the Pixies this week ! Joyce xo

Anonymous said...

So cute.Love your mix of papers.Thanks for joining us at AiFactory :D
Lisa x

Made by Mandy said...

Love the image you have used, her bright eyes are gorgeous. Lots of lovely greens too, perfect for out challenge this week.

Many thanks for joining in with our challenge at AI Factory.

Mandy (DT member for AI Factory Challenge)

Teri said...

Lovely and cute card hun!
Thanks for playing our 'Green for St. Patrick' challenge at Delicious Doodles, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri x

Fleur said...

What a lovely card, her face is so cute, gorgeous papers & embelishments
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

scotspanda said...

what a fabulous card, I love it :o) what a sweet image

thanks very much for entering my Irish theme this week at Allsorts

hugs

Amanda x