I didn't make too make too many Irish-themed cards this year. I love this cutie from Pixie Dust Studios. I colored her with Copics and added green glitter glue to her headband and the pleats in her dress. The papers are all JLJ Designs from my Lucky Paper Pack. I printed the sentiment and added green flowers, bling, and butterfly. A whole new meaning for "going green."
The monthly challenge at The Latte Lounge is Everyone's Irish in March. Be sure to enter your St. Pat's cards!
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges (it should be lucky :)
1. Pixie Dust Studios #65 - thank you for being you
2. AI Factory #71 - luck of the Irish
3. Delicious Doodles #16 - green for St. Pat's
4. Pattie's Creations #17 - Go green
5. Allsorts #94 - Luck 'o the Irish
6. Sentimental Sundays #46 - Let's go green
7. Create 4 Fun #11 - sketch