Sunday, March 13, 2011

Crafting All Weekend

I spent much of the weekend in the craft room. Including this morning, when DH and Peanut helped me clean up. It's much neater in there now.

I played along this weekend with the Some Odd Girl Digi day. I made this clean and simple card using Kite Flying Tobie. I colored him with Copics and then layered up two papers on an embossed card.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
2. CES Challenge #27 - men only
3. Paper Sundaes #60 - keep it simple

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

2 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab C&S card, he is a sweetie! LOve it!

Thanks for sharing with us this week at CES Challenge, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Fiona said...

fun little card...cool image too!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi