Sunday, April 17, 2011

Two Projects

I spent most of this weekend at a craft show and uploading products into my new Artfire Store (more about that later), so I haven't had much time to play.

I did get out some of my newer Magnolias to make this notecard set. For the front, I used Tilda as a Butterfly and I colored her with Copics. I got some new Copics and I've been working on coloring with a brighter pink. I used baker's twine and a green flower ribbon to frame the image. The paper is Basic Grey.

On the inside I used Mini Dragonfly Tilda stamped in
sepia ink with blue/white baker's twine and a green flower button. I made a pocket to hold 8 mini notecards.

I'd like to enter this project in the following challenges:
1. Magnolia-licious Highlights Spring Extravaganza #4 - mix a regular and mini Tilda
2. Top Tip Tuesday #29 - Spring has Sprung
3. Basic Grey #42 - Easter/Spring

The Tickled Pink Facebook challenge this month is to make a post-it note holder. Jess very nicely provided an easy to follow Tutorial. I used Lil Lad Eric and Basic Grey paper. I colored Eric using Copics.

I'd like to enter this project in the following challenges:
2. Papercutz #87 - Buttons and bows

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

3 comments:

Stef H said...

oh how fun.... and fabulous.

absolutely LOVE the new blog look!

neighbors got home from florida. they want to go back... it's 34F here! ouch!

HUGS :)

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Jen, just popping in to say THANK YOU for entering my blog candy.

OH MY GOODNESS you Tilda card is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

hugs, Janiel

shelly said...

sweet card thank you for sharing with us at papercutz this week