Friday, April 1, 2011

TLL Monthly Challenge and TSB Paper Pack

This month's challenge at The Latte Lounge is Teacher Appreciation. We took Peanut today to see the preschool where she's going next year. She had a major stubborn fit in front of the teacher. I have just a small idea of how hard teachers work. Peanut's dance teacher (also mine : ) has been working with us this year on getting her to listen and dance for the whole 45 minutes. Enough Peanut stories...

This card is an end-of-the year appreciation for her dance teacher. The image and sentiment are from "Relax" by The Stamping Boutique. The sentiment on the inside is a pocket to hold a gift card. The DPs are from my new digi paper set for The Stamping Boutique.

I used the new Cynthia digi papers from The Stamping Boutique to make an altered notebook. I thought this would be perfect for the crafter in your life. I glittered up Cynthia's wings. They just call for sparkle. It was really easy to decorate the notebook. You open up the binding and take the covers off to decorate.

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

These are so great Jen. I love those new Cynthia papers.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh my goodness how CUTE!!! I love the Cynthia with the thread bg paper!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Great colors on these!