Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tickled Pink for now and later

(2nd post) Two Tickled Pink cards for this post. For the first one, I had to get Pinkette August - I love her listening to tunes and she's named after my birthday month! I tried to choose some fresh colors for this tween card. I like aqua and purple together. I colored the image using Copics. I added scraps of paper from my stash, purple ribbon, and purple flowers.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Tickled Pink #15 - sketch
2. Phindy's Place #51 - purple and teal
3. Birthday Sundaes #5 - anything goes birthday



For my second card, I have Candy Cane Cherrie. I wanted to do a girlie Christmas card because the jingle bells in my gift wrap box were pink - left over from a project last year : ) I colored her with Copics. I added pink organza ribbon and a pink jingle bell.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Tickled Pink Christmas #2 - jingle bells
2. Sketchy Colors #67 - sketch

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

10 comments:

Dorcas said...

You did a great job with our purple and teal color scheme! I like your layout too. :-) I’m so glad you could play with us this week at Phindy's!
Hugs,
Dorcas
PS) I have some blog candy if you’d like to stop by for a look.

Unknown said...

Aww these are so sweet, love your new Pinkette August stamp, just perfect for the teenagers :) .. PS posting off the goodies today .. Hugs xxx

Ingrid said...

Wow, 2 lovely tps cards, makes us tickled pink ;-) They're lovely, great job!
Thanks for playing with us at Tickled Pink Stamps.
Hugs Ing

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie these are gorgeous, perfect colours, hugs ♥ pops x

Tara said...

I just love the colours in the first card! Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes this week!
Tara
http://creativeprincess-homemadehappiness.blogspot.com/

Kristie W. said...

Cute cards! I like the girl you used in the birthday card, great coloring too! Thanks for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

Payne Holler Cards said...

both of these are adorable!
so glad you chose our color combo this week at Phindy's (-:

Anne said...

What lovely cards! Such a fun purple/teal combi card. Thank you for joining us and taking the Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll join us again this Friday!
Hugs
Anne

Sue said...

Your cards are beautiful. Pinkette August is absolutely perfect for a tween birthday card. I love the colors you chose. Excellent work. Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes.

Marianne said...

This was two beautiful cards, with great colors!
Thank you for joining Sketchy Colors, and lots of luck!
Hugs, Marianne:)