Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sweet Cordelia at Make It Crafty

Zoe has something sweet and cute at Make it Crafty. She's Cordelia and she's on sale until Wednesday for only $2 (Aus). I don't know if other US folks realize this, but the conversion rate is about 1 to 1, so she's only $2.11 US. You'll want to have this wonderful girl in you collection.
Zoe generously gave the DT Cordelia to play with. I wanted to go with beachy colors so I used aqua and pink. For some reason, her hair screamed out black to me. So I tried that with an attempt at making some regions appear to shine. The paper is from Black and Turquoise by JLJ Designs.

I'm hardly waiting for my Make It Colour Blending Paper to arrive. When I first started coloring, I couldn't figure out what the big deal with paper was. I buy #110 cardstock from Office Depot by the ream. Now that I'm really trying to work on my coloring, I'm getting frustrated by the way the paper bleeds and can be hard to blend. Time to start looking at more papers!

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

4 comments:

Zoe said...

Oh Jen!! She came out fabulously! I love the colours you chose.

Larisa said...

Great colouring!! Very nice card!!

Unknown said...

O wow this is fantastic Jennifer, yes I love the black hair, looks so bold.. I wish I could do black hair like that, love it xxx

Amanda said...

Oh she's gorgeous! Great job! :D