Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tickled Pink

I had gotten these sweet cards in the Michaels dollar bin. They had matching pens and everything, but I was struggling with what to do with them. I found this tutorial on a double pocket bag on Splitcoast Stampers. I thought it would make a perfect gift holder for the cards. I just left off the ribbon handles.

This week at Tickled Pink the challenge is to use pink. I thought Cherrie with a Rose would be perfect. I'd already made the bag when I did the coloring so I tried to match the Basic Grey paper. I added some ribbon and chiffon flowers with pearl centers to finish off this sweet gift.

Here's the back side with the pen and the smaller size of cards.

I'd like to enter this project in the following challenges:
2. Basic Grey #41 - more than one fold
3. By the Cute and Girly - cute and girly

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

6 comments:

Kellie said...

This is gorgeous and so pretty and girlie just like Cherrie! Thank you so much for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges this week!

Hugs,
Kellie

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Don't you just love the dollar bin!

Hannapanna said...

This is really lovely. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna

Unknown said...

Awwww how cute is Cherrie!! I love the colours you have used to colour her up, so wonderful!! Your card is amazing:-) Thanks so much for playing along this week at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

Sonya said...

Gorgeous! Love your colours and those pretty flowers.

Julie said...

Gorgeous make ans some of my fave BG papers! Thanks for joining us at Basic Greay challenges this time around, Juliexx