My first project is a tag. I've never really tried one in an altered art style. I used an image from a chocolate bar I brought back from Paris for a friend (he thoughtfully returned the box back to me). I added some chipboard that my sister gave me for Christmas (it's a lovely pack, so I'll be using it often). I added ribbon and a flower.
I'm entering this tag in the following challenges:
1. Altered Art Challenge at OWSE Forum - tag + metal - I forgot the metal, so I'll just show my tag there...
2. Craft Your Passion #40 - tie one on
3. Top Tip Tuesday #17 - anything goes
My next project uses the Crafter's Companion Christmas Card magazine and freebies. I used a Popcorn the Bear stamp and colored it with Copics. I followed Suzanne Dean's video on YouTube to get started coloring fur. The papers and sentiment are from the same kit. I added ribbon and flowers from my stash to finish the card.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. CMC Copic Challenge - coloring fur
2. Simon Says Stamp - sketch time