I got this Magnolia stamp on sale from 7 Kids College Fund after Christmas. I colored the image with Copics. I added glitter to the "furry" bits and put Glossy accents under their skates to look like ice. The papers are all from the Crafter's Companion Make Christmas Cards. There were tons of papers and card toppers with this set and I'm trying to use them up, so stay tuned for more.
I printed the sentiment on my computer. The buttons, bow, and garland are from the after-Christmas sale at Michael's.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #85 - sketch
2. 7 Kids College Fund #12 - hot or cold - I chose cold!
3. Winter Wonderland - lets go dotty - it's a little hard to see, but the purple backing paper is all dots. Also, I thought the little dots between the snowflakes might count :)
4. Make It Colorful #1- warm or cool colors - I tried for cool colors.
5. ABC Christmas - Anything Christmas
6. Just Magnolia - Anything Goes with buttons - the big snowflakes are buttons
7. Papertake Weekly Challenge - anything goes
8. Fab 'n Funky #54 - anything goes