You may remember this Tilda from earlier this weekend. I thought she'd also be a sweet Valentine with her basket of hearts. I gave her a red outfit this time as befitting the season.
I may have gone a little overboard with the embellishments :) I added a chipboard heart and Valentine's sentiment. I tried something new with the flower and the ribbons. There's an epoxy button holding the ribbon bow.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Create 4 Fun #5 - sketch
2. Totally Tilda #15 - lots of hearts
3. Spoon Full of Sugar #136 - Valentine
4. Charisma Cardz #4 - Valentines/Love
5. Prairie Fairy Fridays #45 - for a sweetheart
6. Creative Inspirations Challenge #52 - Valentines/love
7. Paper Sundaes #54 - Valentine's