Monday, January 31, 2011

TLL Digi Paper Challenge - Mid Way Reminder

We're half way through the Baby Love Digi Paper Challenge at The Latte Lounge. The challenge is to make a baby card using digi papers and you can get two free papers in the challenge post. The winner will receive two The Stamping Boutique images AND the Baby Love Digi Paper Pack.

For my cards, I used Baby Roger from Ellephantastic. He's so cute! I colored him using Copics. I used Glossy Accents on his nose and the heart on his foot. Silver glitter glue finished off the safety pin on his diaper. I used the freebie paper from the challenge and a sentiment I printed out.

I'd like to enter these cards in the following challenges:
1. Simon Says - animal antics
2. Delicious Doodles #10 - spots or stripes

We have some great challenges going on at The Latte Lounge. Melissa is sponsoring a color challenge. You can make your own embellishment with Rhonda.

We hope to see you at The Latte Lounge soon.

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

5 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Awww how cute are these two? I love them! Thanks for joining us over at Delicious Doodles Challenges this week. Good luck. Claire x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so cute! Love baby cards!

Teri said...

A pair of real cuties here hun!
Thank you for playing our Spots & Stripes Challenge at The Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog this week, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri x

Lena said...

These are all cute cards.I am a new follower and love to invite you to my blog for a custom made Apron give away. Enter@ lenascrafts.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Gorgeous card, such a sweet image and I love his sparkly diaper pin - a great touch.

So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx