Saturday, January 29, 2011

Santa Ian

(3rd post) This is my third notecard/notepad holder. I have one more to show you and I'll show the inside on that one, so you can see what I'm talking about.

I opened up my sepia ink for the first time and stamped on brown cardstock. I love the way this turned out. I used papers from DCWV. I added a tree button and a Merry Christmas sticker.

I'd like to enter this project in the following challenges:
1. Club Anya - Mystery Monday

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love the colors on this!!

Hazel said...

Love the different elements on this card, including the cute Santa. Thank you for joining in my CHNC challenge 5 - hope to see you again soon. x

Anonymous said...

Such a darling card! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!

Unknown said...

What a cutie, love the papers. Hugs xxx

Stef H said...

fabulous colors here! stunning card!

hugs :)