My card won over at Meredith Scraps!!!
I love this sweet January girl from Pixie Dust Studios. I colored her with Copics. The papers are my Stars and Stripes digi paper pack (not just for 4th of July!). I added a sentiment that I printed out using fonts for peas.
I used Glossy accents on her buttons and hat beads. I added glitter to her boots and the white dots on her scarf.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Pixie Dust Studios #57 - let's play tag
2. Polka Doodles #2 - sketch + red, white, and blue
3. Make it Colourful #2 - color with red - I used Copics R22, R24, and R29.
4. Prairie Fairy #44 - Happy Birthday
5. wee memories #39 - ribbon