I colored School Girl Tia with Copics with glitter added to her shoes and Glossy Accents on her barrettes. I used papers that I'd won many moons ago at TLL - I don't have the pack they came in anymore. The glitter is on the paper. I cut the flowers out of one sheet and used them for embellishment. I added buttons and flowers to finish the card.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Some Odd Girl Anniversary Week- color pride
2. Simon Says Stamp - bingo - I used buttons, flowers, and glitter.
3. Crazy Challenge #50 - buttons
My second card(s) for tonight is a little set I made using the Crafter's Companion Christmas magazine. The first image is decoupaged. The other three cards make a little matching set.
I'd like to enter these in the following challenges:
1. Paper Sundaes - First Birthday celebration pick your favorite challenge - I chose #49 Cut It Out. Paper Sundaes is also having a blog hop with great prizes!
2. Creative Craft World - cute and cuddly