These little boxes contained ribbon from Target. I thought they'd make cute little treat boxes. I took the label from the boxes and made a little template and cut it out of cardstock. The stamps are from Penny Black - Holly Jolly Christmas. I love these cute little guys. They're colored with my usual assortment of markers. I added paper from DCWV's Summer Stack to the cardstock. I tied brown ribbon with blue circles and snowflakes around the box to make a present.
I'd like to enter these boxes in the following challenges:
1. ABC Christmas - U is for under the tree - make a gift or gift bag/box
2. Crazy Challenge #35 - Go green recycle - whoops, missed this challenge.
3. Penny Black Saturday #122 - two or more images - I don't know if this counts, but the boxes do go together.
4. City Crafter #25 - Hooray for the holidays
5. Bah! Humbug! #39 - favorite cuties