So many Halloween challenges this week! I've been having such fun with orange, black, purple and spooky/costume images.
This card uses Lil Lolita Evie. I love her outfit and thought it would be perfect for Halloween. I colored her with my usual assortment of markers. I found the paper at Target and thought it would be a perfect background for a Halloween card. I didn't think the card needed much else, so I added a Happy Halloween ribbon and left it at that.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Lil Lolita Boutique Challenges #18 - orange, purple, and black
2. Simon Says Challenge - Halloween
3. Lexi's Creation #24 - spooky
4. I Did It Creations Forum - Cards, Cards #15 - spooky
5. Treehouse #70 - spooky colors