Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kitten with Mittens

I have some news to share before I share my project for today. Stampin' Dragon Designs has created two stamps for The Ear Trust Charity which helps children with hearing problems, with 100% of proceeds going to the charity directly, you can see them here . You can go see what The Ear Trust are all about here.

My project today is the freebie challenge from I Did It Creations Forum. This cute digi is My Mittens by Robyn's Fetish. I colored her with Copics and Promarkers and added glitter to her pocket and mittens (a little hard to see in the photo).

I created a gift tag by gluing the image to pink paper and attaching prima flowers to the top of the tag. The bag is just a plain white gift bag that I've glued a feather boa along the top. I'm really pleased with the way this turned out.

I'd like to enter this project in the following challenges:
1. I Did It Creations Forum - freebie challenge
2. ABC Challenge - F is for Flowers
3. Sarah Hurley - Coloring
4. Paper Cutz #63 - anything goes

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww this is sooo cute, love your kitten.. I think I'm going to check it out too he he :) Xx

Lisa Jane said...

what a fabulous little bag - love all the fluffiness
Thanks for joining us at sarah Hurley this week
Lisa ;)

Shell said...

ooohhh i love the feathers and flowers, thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges this week.
Shell xx

Mel said...

great little tag honey!
Love those feathers!
Thanks for joining us this week over on Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog!
Hugs Melly xx

Distressed Miss said...

Gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining us at ABC.
Hugs
Clare
x

Unknown said...

So cute!

Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges :o)

Sarah x