I saw Chanelle's ribbon card at the Anything Goes challenge and I really wanted to try one myself. Here's the front of my card. The paper is Basic Gray and the ribbons are from Target.
Here's the inside of my card. I used 30's Lylah from Lil Lolita. I colored her with my usual assortment of markers in gray tones. I added a place next to her for a message. There is silver skull and crossbones ribbon along the bottom. The pumpkin/skull paisley paper is from Target. It's hard to see but the brad in the upper left has a tiny skull on it; the one on the right is striped.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Lil Lolita Boutique Challenges #19 - skulls
2. Crafty Cardmakers - spotlight fancy folds
3. Stamp Scrap and Doodle #10 - Halloween or Fall
4. Everybody Art Challenge #112 - Halloween
5. Crafts and Me Challenge #15 - Halloween
6. Charisma Cardz Challenge #41 - more than one fold