After a busy week at work, I'm so happy to be back in the craft room. Peanut and I made a cake for DH's birthday this morning. Then, DH took Peanut to the park this morning, so I'm hanging out and crafting. This is my plan for the day, along with celebrating DH's birthday and sending Peanut for trick-or-treating with DH. Busy weekend!
I decided to play with some new-to-me Greeting Farm stamps to start with this morning. I have Cowgirl Anya. I colored her with my usual assortment of markers. I added pink glitter glue to her hat and belt buckle. I used pink glitter chalk on the edge of the image. The papers are from my stash - actually starting to use up some scraps.I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. The Greeting Farm Farm Fresh Friday - cheeky color challenge
2. Friday Sketchers #126 - sketch
3. Simon Says on PCP #10 - buttons galore
4. ABC Challenge - G is for glitter - I'd love a glitter cowboy hat like this!
5. Stamp Something - Something with pink
My second card features Cheeky Rockabilly (have you seen the new Cheeky Xmas?). I sorted my embellishments last weekend and realized that I had a ton of purple, so I wanted to start using some of them. I colored the image using Copics and chalked and glittered around the edge. The papers are all from DCWV. The sentiment is from my Everyday Sentiments - Circles. I added a purple Prima flower from my stash.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Club Anya Saturday Sketch - sketch
2. One Stop Craft Challenge #104- Anything Goes - It's One Stop's Second Birthday and they're having a blog hop and extra special challenge!
3. wee Memories #29 - anything goes
Don't forget my blog candy!