Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween Tilda

We had a fun day today with Peanut. It started with a trip to the gym, which she loves because we go to the pool when I'm done exercising. Then lunch out and a visit to Build-A-Bear where she got to build a bear and pick an outfit. We all came home and napped for quite a while after that.

Before I get to my card, I want to tell you about Kathy's Penny Black Blog Candy. She's got beautiful cards to show using the stamps in the prize, too.

I wanted to make a Halloween card with a Tilda, but I don't have any Halloween Tildas. I thought this Charleston Tilda looked like she might have been dressed up. I colored her with Copics with dress in Halloween colors and put glitter on her wings, flower and shoes.

I used Halloween paper that I got at Target. The sentiment is cut from the same paper that is
behind Tilda. I added orange roses and orange pom-pom "ribbon."

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Totally Tilda - Halloween special
2. Just Magnolia #77 - sketch
4. Stampin' for the Weekend - Halloween/Fall
5. Stamp Something - Halloween Somethings

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

6 comments:

Gunn (Merete) said...

Great card with lots of details to study. Me, like this one.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so fun! I missed visiting while I was away!

Susie Sugar said...

Great card I love how you glittered Tilda's wings purple and the pompom frindging too
Thanks for joining us at this special Totally Tilda Halloween challenge, hope you can come join us for our normal Totally Tilda Challenge that is running until next Saturday
Hugs Susie Sugar, Corry and the TT team xx

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

and who doesn't love a nice long afternoon nap!?!

Ahh... I remember those days... now that the boys are older, naps are not in our vocabulary!

Cor* said...

Yes she is totally boogying it up to the "Monster Mash" I can see it now! Perfect coloring and pom poms! Thanks so much for your Totally "Trick or Tilda" Halloween creation! Don't forget about our Traditional Christmas Tilda challenge also going on right now at the Totally Tilda blog!!! Hugs--Corry & the Totally Tilda DT

Bonnie Garby said...

What a fun Halloween card! I'm so glad you decided to join our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.