For this card, I've used Halloween Charlotte from Ellephantastic. She's so cute! I colored her with Copics, Prisma markers, and Promarkers. The papers are from my Halloween paper pack. I kept the card simple with matching buttons for my embellishment.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Stamping Vacation - button border
2. One Stop Craft Challenge #102 - Halloween
3. Cupcake Inspiration #81 - I love the floppy witch hat on the cupcake and Charlotte's head.
4. Buttons and Bows - Halloween Challenge including buttons and/or bows (I've got buttons).
5. Pile It On #41 - Kid themed Halloween
Don't forget my blog candy!