Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Japanese Tilda

This is my second post for today. Please scroll down to see Toucan Scraps cute little boxes available for the freebie challenge at I Did It Creations forum.

I've found several sweet blog candies surfing today:
1. Kellie has a wonderful Magnolia Blogaversary candy.
2. Bev has a Promarker candy.
3. Tracey at The Stamping Boutique has a wonderful candy including 36 Copics!
4. Aud Sentiments has X-press It Blending Card.
5. Leonie has a sweet candy on her blog.

Don't forget my blog candy as well!

I love this beautiful Japanese Tilda. She's just lovely. I've colored her using Copics. I tried adding some shine to black hair, which I hadn't done before. The papers are all from Basic Gray - Kioshi and Olivia. I added flowers from Michael's.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
3. Top Tip Tuesday #7 - Anything Goes

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

9 comments:

Leanne said...

Lovely card - your image is adoreable!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday - good luck!

Leanne xx

downrightcrafty said...

wow love the papers and the image is fabulous thank you for sharing with us at SCSC
Hugs Kate xx
SCSC GDT

Dawnll said...

I love this Japanese Tilda,Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. this week

Stef H said...

wow jen! this is gorgeous! what a fabulous tilda too and you just make her glow! love it!

so? you ready for the challenge this week???? my post is all set to go. thank you, my sweet friend. i got my new big shot so if you need more papers, just let me know.

hugs :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great image! Love the paper!

Dotty Jo said...

This is so sweet! Jo x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Lovely oriental card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Mel X said...

Aww this is so sweet, love the colours.

Thanks for joining us at SCSC.

Mel X

Caroljenks said...

Lovely card - great papers.

Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday :)

Carol x