We're mid-way through the Hidden Element Challenge at The Latte Lounge. I have two new cards to share with you.
The first is a window card featuring images from Some Odd Girl. I cut a window to give a glimpse at the hidden image and sewed tulle into a ribbon to make the curtain. I colored the images with Copics. The papers are from Papercraft Inspirations (inside) and my stash (outside).
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Some Odd Girl #9 - window card
2. Fab 'n Funky #49 - forget me not - I found these printed digis buried in my stamp basket. They've been printed for a while.
3. Crafty Creations #94 - beautiful insides
4. Stampin' for the Weekend #51 - winter
5. wee memories #32 - a little pink
6. pile it on #46 - winter inspired
This card features a hidden tag sentiment. It's a mother's day card for my friend's Christmas present. I used a stamp from studio g colored with Copics. I added silver glitter to accent the image. I made a little pocket on the front and put the sentiment inside. I used papers from my stash and a Prima flower.I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Crafts 4 Eternity #60 - blue + silver + sketch
2. IDIC Forum Non-Digi Day Challenge - use 2 or more stamps
3. The Treehouse #76 - go glitter
4. Creative Cowgirl #1 - anything goes (NEW CHALLENGE BLOG!!!!)
We have a lot of great challenges going on and fun coming up at The Latte Lounge.
You still have a few days to enter Stacie's Wacky Wednesday Challenge - Show me the Money.
Rhonda has a new challenge to use die cuts or punches.