(2nd post) Simply Betty Challenges has started the 12 Days of Christmas. I don't know if I'll make it through every day, but I've at least made it for day 1. I've made a gift bag, although it's a little hard to see in the picture. It's a red bag with a white/silver feather boa glued around the top. I colored the images with Copics and added flowers and sticker sentiments.
I'd like to enter this bag in the following challenges:
1. Simply Betty Challenges - 12 Days #1 - use a Simply Betty Halloween image for a Christmas project - I used Witch Betty.
2. Lollipop Crafts - Christmas
3. A Spoon Full of Sugar #131 - anything goes
4. Fab 'n Funky #50 - going with the flow
5. Christmas Stampin' All Year Long #72 - anything goes