It just dawned on me that I needed to do all my crafting for the week today as I'll be on vacation starting on Wednesday. So, I made a few cards. I probably won't be posting much toward the end of the week.
I'd love it if you checked out the challenges at The Latte Lounge and I Did It Creations Forum. You can have a second and third entry into my blog candy for participating in a challenge in each!
Now, for the cards. My first card is a Thanksgiving card. The little turkey on the front is this month's freebie from Some Odd Girl. There's something about this turkey that makes me smile. The papers are all from DCWV. I used the same layout on the inside of the card for the Happy Thanksgiving sentiment. This card is perfect for Rhonda's Thanksgiving Challenge at The Latte Lounge.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge #23 - sketch
2. Stampavie and More #115 - orange
3. Sew Many Challenges - fall
4. Crafty Emma's Challenge #11 - forever autumn
My second card is actually cards. I used freebie images from Cardmaking and Papercraft. My sister colored these and I added some glitter to them.
Here's a close-up of one of the cards. The sentiments use fonts from Free Scrapbook Fonts. I got the idea for the sentiment from the same issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft. The papers are from DCWV and Cardmaking and Papercraft.
I'd like to enter these cards in the following challenges:
1. Sarah Hurley Challenge #16 - sketch
2. Party Time Tuesday #19 - anything goes birthday
3. Anything Goes #23 - "B" - is for Birthday?
4. Crafty Creations #92 - fables and fairy tales
5. Wee Memories #30 - birthday bash