Before I get started with my card, I'd like to remind you about my blog candy and DT call. See the links on the left.
I used this cute stamp from The Greeting Farm. She's not a Christmas image, but I think colored this way - with Copics - she could be. I added Stickles to her outfit for extra glitter. The papers are from my stash and the flowers are Prima.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. The Greeting Farm - ugly Christmas sweater inspired - I was inspired by the glitter, sparkles, and embellishments usually seen on these Christmas sweaters.
2. MMSC #80 - sketch
3. The Crafty Pad #97 - Christmas sparkle
4. The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #109 - sparkle and shine
5. Pollycraft #70 - glittery Christmas
6. Really Reasonable Ribbon #12 - Christmas
7. The Townscrapper - two or more ribbons
8. Simon Says - Sparkle
9. ABC Christmas - X is for Xmas plus flowers