Hello all! Sorry I haven't posted much this week. My car was in the shop and with running around for the holiday, I didn't have much time in the craft room.
I did release two new paper packs this week. I'm participating the Some Odd Girl and The Greeting Farm blog hops on Tuesday. You'll be able to see cards made with these papers AND have a chance to win each paper pack! Be sure to come back
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards
8 Things about myself
1. My daughter, Peanut, is the best thing I've done.
2. I've ridden a horse through the Carpathian Mountains.
3. I love to travel - see 2 above.
4. I've been quilting for about 12 years, but haven't turned on the machines recently - ah, cardmaking!
5. I love giving away blog candy - it's like Christmas all year long.
6. I'm an engineer, but if I could find someone to pay me to craft, I'd do that instead : )
7. We put up our Christmas tree yesterday - really early for us.
8. My favorite color is pink.
I'd like to pass this award along to 8 bloggers who I really like:
5. Erika Taylor
Hopefully, I'll be back soon with some creations. Happy Crafting!