Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Greeting Farm Blog Hop and Digi Blog Candy

Scroll down for the Some Odd Girl Blog Hop.

Welcome to JLJ Designs stop on The Greeting Farm Hoppin' Into the Holidays. I hope you'll read to the end as I have a little digi blog candy on offer! If you get lost, head to The Greeting Farm for directions.

This is my card for the "Santa, Baby" Challenge. I used Cupcake Anya to make a little tent to leave with Peanut's treats for Santa. I colored the image using Copics and added red glitter to her headband and belt. I used digi papers from my Traditional Christmas paper pack. The stickers are from Creative Memories and have been in my stash for a long time.
I'd like to enter this table tent in the following challenges:
1. Cute Card Thursday #140 - Blast from the Past - I used challenge #116 - anything but square
2. Winter Wonderland - shape up - I don't know if this counts, but with the two shapes together, it's not square : )
3. Polkadoodles #47 - Twas the Night Before Christmas - "In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there."

This is my card for "Let It Snow." I thought Ivy Xmas Tree was perfect for this challenge since the snow is built in! I used digi papers from my Traditional Christmas paper pack and silver doilies from Wilton. I added Jolee snowflake stickers and a Papercraft Inspirations freebie sticker for the greeting.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
2. Delicious Doodles #2 - Celebrations
3. ABC Challenge - I for Ice and Snow
4. Simon Says Challenge - Let it Snow

Finally, I have my card for "Holiday Treats." I used Candy Cane Snack. Again, I used digi papers from my Traditional Christmas paper pack. I added stickers from Jolee - it was a Christmas candy set.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
2. Sew Many Challenges #34 - red and green
3. Ellephantastic #20 - red and green

Would you like to win my Traditional Christmas Paper Pack?
Just leave your link below. I'll pick a winner on December 4th.




Thank you for stopping by. Happy Crafting!

Jennifer



55 comments:

Unknown said...

So nice cards! :)

Elena said...

Oh, how cute is this!

Just me... said...

Bold colors... great for your holiday cards! Wow, these cards really stuck out!! I loved it!

Holly J said...

So creative.

jan farnworth said...

very cute

Tasha said...

Super cute creations
love tasha xx

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Love the projects!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Amazing cards and creations! Great job :)
hugs, margie

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW! These are some GREAT creations for tonight's hop! All so wonderfully festive! Thanks so much for comin' out to hop w/ TGF and we hope you have a blast as well!

Becca Fabozzi said...

really cute. All three creations are adorable

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Wow! You've been busy. Your love of the holidays really shines in each of your projects.

Smiles!
Gwen

Lynda Nielsen said...

wowee, talk about being busy.... these are all gorgeous creations and gorgeous colors.
xoxo
Lynda

ddinak said...

good job! Love them all!

faithnme said...

great projects.

Meme said...

These are so very cute! TFS!

Unknown said...

these are fantatic cards! You did a great job!

RiNNE said...

What wonderful cards!!

gobeagirl said...

WOW, all three cards are just great. I really love the tent card. So cute. I have not made one myself, but now I'll have to give it a try. Hugs, Lisa G

Doodlecraft said...

Yay! I love it all! Great sample! Thanks for sharing!

Gin Oak said...

Nice cards :-) Thanks.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Beautiful trio!

Amy said...

These are all so fun, love them! Awesome take on all the challenges, I really love cupcake Anya, she's perfect for the giving a treat to Santa! :)

kris said...

These are so sweetly CUTE!!! Great creations!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that sweetness in your cards.. all in red, white and green. Sure that tree is so cute with all that snowflakes. I'm envious of that little bear.

Sammi said...

Oh wow! these are GORGEOUS!!
Sammi
xx

jenlynnie said...

great job!!

Unknown said...

beautifully done!

Anonymous said...

awesome, Isnt 'candy cane snacks' adorable? great job!

Anonymous said...

These cards are so cute. I love the colours uve been using. The ribbon and flowers on the 1st one are just divine xx

Jenny V. said...

Lovely cards Jennifer! Thanks for sharing!

Teri said...

Cute cards hun!
Thanks for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck.
Hugs,
Teri xx

citronlime said...

Such cute cards!

Kelly said...

Thanks for playing along at SMC this week. Great Card

Meera said...

So creative x

Carisa said...

i adore your cards! thanks for sharing.

Pryn said...

Fabulous cards! I really love that treat sign for Santa! What a cute idea!

Shaela said...

wow, great projects!! thanks for joining us at The Greeting Farm :)

Jen Shults said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for hopping with us!

Desirée said...

Great projects! :)

Saskia said...

Wow! You're so creative!! Beautiful cards! Great to see your work at Polka Doodles Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Ashley Newell said...

Very cute! I love the first one!

kadie said...

These are so FUN!

Priscilla said...

Love your card..Such a pleasure to visit your blog. Great take on the sketch. Thank you so much for joining in the fun this week at the Midnight Madness sketch challenge.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Tammy said...

Cute!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cards.
luv
Debby

Audrey said...

What adorable cards. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

Anita Bownds said...

totally cute card,Thanks for joining us this week at Delicious Doodles challenge blog!! Hugs!..Anita

Colette said...

lovely cards, thanks for joining us at the Polkadoodles challenge. Good Luck!

Helen Laurence said...

lots of lovely red & green cards! Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic hugs x x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

What a beautiful card, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles in our Night befor Christmas challenge...lovely project! Cheers Claire x

Tip Top said...

Beautiful! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

Fliss said...

A lovely bunch of cards. Thanks for joining in with the Polka Doodle challenge and hope to see you again.
x

Jenny said...

Such fantastic festive cards! Thanks so very much for sharing your creation with us at Polka Doodles.

Darsie Bruno said...

Wonderful cards! Love the silver doilies and cute image! Thanks so much for playing with us and we can't wait to see your creations next year! Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to you and your family!
Hugs, Darsie
Midnight Madness Design Team