Monday, September 20, 2010

Two Stamping Boutique Cards

I missed the digi day at The Stamping Boutique PCP group, but I wanted to participate in the challenges. This card is for Challenge #1 - 1 ribbon, 2 jewels, 3 buttons. The image is Theater Audrey, and I colored her with watercolor pencils. I added paper from GCD Studios, which was double sided.












Challenge #2 is a sketch challenge. I used Audrey Sitting. The papers and sentiment are from a Cardmaking and Papercraft freebie. I added Recollections flowers from Michael's to buttons to finish the card.

Happy Scrapping!

Jennifer

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, these are soo cute. TFS.

Unknown said...

O wow I love your cards, they are adorable and it's fantastic how you used the papers.. I still havent used mine, aren't they beautiful :) I also missed the party at the Stamping Boutique, it seemed so much fun xx