I have two projects today. The first is a Lil Lolita bookmark. I colored the image with Copics and promarkers and added scraps from my craft box. I inked in stitches around the outside.I'd like to enter this bookmark in the following challenges:
1. Lil Lolita Challenge #16 - stitches
2. Quirky Crafts Challenge #35 - recipe: stitching, lace, 2 different buttons, teal or turquoise
3. Stamping Vacation - September - fall hat and sewing month
My second project is a card made using The Stamping Boutique image Cynthia's Halloween Tea Social. I won this image at the recent TSB digi day on SNR. It's not too late to enter the digi day challenges. I colored the image using colored pencils and added glitter accents. The yellow paper is from GCD Studios. The remaining papers are from my Rainbow Paper Pack. I added ribbon, a button, and a flower from Michael's.
1. TSB digi day challenge #1 - color challenge
2. Friday Sketchers #121 - sketch
3. Stamping Vacation - Occasion Oasis Challenge - Halloween