I used papers from GCD Studios, which I won from the July challenge at The Latte Lounge - Thanks Melissa! I added some lacy daisy ribbon and cut two of the daisies as an accent. I have the whole Shopper Fhiona set so I added her purse to the center of one of my Everyday Sentiments - Circles. I really like having these in my already stamped basket. I use them a lot!
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Friday Sketchers #118 - sketch - I really loved this sketch. It had so many layers and presented a fun challenge.
2. Your Next Stamp Challenge #24 - Anything Goes - Don't forget to check out the blog hop going on until Sunday!
3. Simon Says Challenge - Pearls and Lace
4. Cute Card Thursday #128 - Material Girl - I used the lacy daisies. I also think Shopper Fhiona may be a Material Girl!
5. Stamp Something - Something Cute