Friday, September 3, 2010

Shopper Fhiona Card

(2nd post) I fell in love with Shopper Fhiona from Your Next Stamp when I saw her on a DT card at the Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog. She came to live with me a couple of weeks ago, but I hadn't had a chance to play with her until today. I colored here with colored pencils and added pearls to her headband.

I used papers from GCD Studios, which I won from the July challenge at The Latte Lounge - Thanks Melissa! I added some lacy daisy ribbon and cut two of the daisies as an accent. I have the whole Shopper Fhiona set so I added her purse to the center of one of my Everyday Sentiments - Circles. I really like having these in my already stamped basket. I use them a lot!

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Friday Sketchers #118 - sketch - I really loved this sketch. It had so many layers and presented a fun challenge.
2. Your Next Stamp Challenge #24 - Anything Goes - Don't forget to check out the blog hop going on until Sunday!
3. Simon Says Challenge - Pearls and Lace
4. Cute Card Thursday #128 - Material Girl - I used the lacy daisies. I also think Shopper Fhiona may be a Material Girl!
5. Stamp Something - Something Cute

Happy Scrapping!

Jennifer



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a super sweet card. Love the glittery bag hehe

Thanks so much for stopping by and saying hello today. Hope to see you soon

Toodles
Erika

Unknown said...

No wonder you fell in love with her, she is so sweet xx

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This is so adorable! A tid bit of info...Shopper Fhiona was the very first Fhiona that was created for YNS so I'm glad you scooped her up and gave her a good home! Love your layout and that sparkly purse is a nice addition :o))
Thanks for joining us at YNS!
Hugs
Karen

Annika said...

What a lovely card! Beautiful layout and your colouring is terrific!
Thanks for playing at Stamp Something, hope to see you back next week!
Hugs
Annika

Jenny said...

Sooo cute, great card!! :) :) :) :) :) Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp Challenge!!!