This cute apple image is from Your Next Stamp. I colored the image with watercolor pencils. I'm really loving circle cards. The pink background paper and sentiment are from a Cardmaking and Papercraft freebie. The embossed paper is from Glitterbabe who took pity on my lack of embossing tools - Thank you Stef! Making this card just made me happy.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Cupcake Inspirations #77 - picture inspiration - I love the little apples.
2. I Did It Creations Forum - fall extravaganza challenge
3. The Crafty Pad #89 - embossing
4. Cowgirl Up Sunday Stamp'en Challenge - Hip not to be square
5. A Spoon Full of Sugar #122 - anything goes