I've been hardly waiting to ink up the Your Next Stamps that I won, and here's the first one. I've used Thankful for You, Fhiona - both the image and the sentiment. I colored the image with colored pencils. The orange stripey paper is from my Rainbow Paper Pack. The other papers are from my stash. The brown paper had leaves and the tree image. I cut a hole in the card and put the tree underneath peaking out. I added Recollections flowers from Michael's to finish the card.
1. Your Next Stamp #25 - Give Thanks
2. Crafts for Eternity #50 - Peek-a-Boo - sketch and include and aperature
3. Allsorts #69 - autumn colors
4. Pollycraft Monday Challenge #61 - autumn colors
5. A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge #121 - Fall into autumn color challenge
6. Simon Says Challenge on Paper Craft Planet - Give thanks and autumn colors
7. Stamping Vacation - Fountain of Youth Challenge