Lisa (Mess to Magic) has a great candy going on. She's set a challenge for a ladybug inspired card to celebrate her DT positions!
I created this backpack using a tutorial from Split Coast Stampers. I used ladybug colors of black and red for the bag. I used green ribbon because it reminded me of the ladybugs being outside. A backpack means back to school, so I added a Good Luck message and Creative Memories school stickers. I was thinking it would be a nice present, filled with something yummy, for a kid going back to school.
I'd like to enter this project in the following challenges:
2. The Latte Lounge - back to school challenge and backpack challenge - Melissa did say we could double dip!
3. Creative Inspirations #42 - anything except a square/rectangle
4. Allsorts challenge #68 - new beginnings - I think back to school counts as a beginning to a new school year.
5. The Pink Elephant #83 - back to school
6. Sarah Hurley Challenge #7 - something 3D