Friday, June 4, 2010

I Did It Creations Challenge - Sketch Challenge (#7)

I won the challenge at I Did It Creations Challenge last week. I'm really excited - this is the first time I've won. I got to pick two digistamps from Glitterbabe (stay tuned for one of the images). Thanks to the I Did It Creations Team!

This is my entry for this week's sketch challenge. I used the freebie available on the blog - Jade in the Sun by Lauretta's Digital Stamps (this week's sponsor). Thanks for the great freebie!

I added some beach themed buttons to the picture and colored in sand and sky as a background to the image.

Happy Scrapping!
Jennifer

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Jennifer,

This is so sweet. You used such bright pretty beachy colors to use. Love the buttons. The beach added in your oval is perfect.

Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations this week.

Lauretta See said...

this is beautiful.. those little ornaments are so perfect!! so cool :)) Love it! hugs x

Monika Reeck said...

This is beautiful love your bright color, also your beach... and love your cute embelishment..congrats on your win the last challenge...I just join for the first time this challenge..would you mind to see my Blog?Many thanks before, Hugs, Monika