I used an embossed striped card (you can see the yellow and orange stripes that I colored). I colored the image with watercolor pencils. I added stripey ribbon and a little bow with flowers sewn on. I added a couple of sparkly dragonflies.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Squigglefly #57 - retro tulip image
2. Sentimental Sundays #9 - encouragement and support
3. Crafty Pad #77 - embossing
4. Corrosive Challenge #70 - flowers, flowers, flowers
5. Quirky Crafts #31 - ribbons
6. The Crazy Challenge - make it in an hour