Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Create with TLC Design Team Call


Create with TLC has a Design Team Call. She has such a great blog with wonderful freebies. I found this great turtle digi on her blog. For some reason, when I printed them out with one flipped I imagined a turtle wedding. I used a pre-embossed card because I thought the juxtaposition of the elegant and the turtles was cute. I drew a little hat for the groom turtle and sewed a little veil on the bride turtle.

I used the same turtle digi along with Paulette's cute word art to create a birthday card. I used some ribbons and buttons from my stash to liven up the front of a plain white card.

Finally, I used the beautiful carousel horse image along with the merry-go-round word art to create this card. I used some gold detailed paper along with prima flowers. It's hard to tell, but the horse and word art have glitter detail.

Well, I don't know if that's enough for a place on the design team, but I had a lot of fun and now I have some beautiful cards. I know I'll keep following Create with TLC for the fun challenges and the great freebies.

Happy Scrapping!
Jennifer

No comments: