Sunday, June 20, 2010

Glitterbabe's DT Call

Glitterbabe, a.k.a. Stef, is having a DT call for her new challenge blog. She is one of the nicest, most supportive people I've met in blog land.

I made this card using "Over Da Wall Puppy" digistamp by Robyn's Fetish Designs. I found a store selling Promarkers in Florida, so I bought some and used them to color this image. I don't have a feel for them and still like my watercolor pencils. I put glitter on the flowers and some butterfly and flower rhinestone accents.

I'm entering this card for Glitterbabe's DT Call. I'm also entering it in the following challenges:
2. Dare U 2 Digistamp #40 - Blooms and Butterflies

Happy Scrapping!
Jennifer

1 comment:

Chris said...

A very cute card and such a sweet image. Lovely colouring and the butterfly gems are wonderful. Good luck with the DT call and thanks for joining us at DU2DS. Chris :)