Again, Peanut wanted to be the craft room more than she wanted to watch TV. Everyone says she's my kid! It just cracks me up.
I've made a Christmas card for today. I used the angel stamp that came with the Stamping for Christmas set I bought several years ago (and have mentioned multiple times). The paper is from my stash. I tried some new things on this card. I sewed a green line around the cream circle. Turns out sewing wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I also have been admiring these ribbon accents that I've seen, so I tried to replicate it with some cream organdy ribbon. Fun and, also, easier than I expected!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
1. One Stitch at a Time #17 - Celebrations - Christmas is my favorite celebration.
2. ABC Christmas Challenge - M is for Mistletoe with the added challenge of sewing
3. Crafty Creations #72 - It's a Stitch Up!
4. Charisma Cardz #24- All About Bling
5. I Did It Forum - Card Challenge #8 - ribbons and sewing
UPDATE - This card won at I Did It Forum.