Saturday, June 12, 2010

Cupcake Card

The Crafty Pad is having a Mega Challenge. I used the rest of the great cupcake stamp set to make my card. I really love this set! The paper and embellishment are from my stash.

I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
1. Crafty Pad Mega Challenge
2. Crafts and Me #6 - Friends and Family - I think the message on this card will brighten any friend's day. I'm going to save it until I have a friend who needs a pick-me-up.
3. Cupcake Craft Challenge #94 - Dazzle Us - I used glitter on the cherries on top of the big cupcake and on the sentiment.

Happy Scrapping!
Jennifer

5 comments:

Kruemel said...

What a beautiful card! Love the colors and those yummy cupcakes you used.

Thanks so much for joining us over at Cupcake Craft this week.

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the image and the colour scheme is stunning. Thanks for joining in with my “dazzling” challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Debbie said...

Hi Jennifer - what a beafutiful card you have made and it will surely brightens anyones day up..:) :) Fabulous layout too. :)
Thanks for joining in with the crafty pad stamp designs competition and good luck. :)

Jennifer would you pop back to the crafty pad stamp designs blog and leave a comment or you entry won't be fully valid. :) :) :)

xxDebbie CPSdesigns

gina g said...

Great card, love the yummy image. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me challenge this week. luv gina xx

Unknown said...

Hi, this is really nice, aren't these cup cakes yummy :) I got me the set too xx