We have another great coloring challenge at Make It Colouful - Color Copper Metal. I wanted to experiment with Spectrum Noir Markers to see if I could get a copper effect. For the flowers, I used TN3, TN6, TN8 and TN9. For the leaves, I wanted to get an oxidized copper effect. I colored all the leaves with TN3 and then layered GT2 and JG3. For the nuts and gears, I used IG3, IG5, and IG7.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Willow Sketchie - sketch and/or more than three brads/eyelets
2. Paper Playtime #72 - birthday card
3. Cute Card Thursday #213 - metallica
4. Do You Stack Up #68 - stripes
5. Dream Valley #30 - earth tones